Marketing is expensive but it’s also necessary for your business. Marketing generates leads, leads turn into customers, and customers generate profit. But, marketing is more than just displaying your name on a banner.
Kitchen and Bath Remodel business owners always look for ways to create brand awareness and track their ROI (Return On Investment).
However, when you are operating on a shoestring budget, it becomes a challenge to promote your products and services. In such scenarios, one of the smartest thing you can do is to create an effective online marketing plan that will set you apart from your competitors. Building an online presence for your business will not only help to target your ideal customers but also minimize your marketing cost to a great extent.
There are thousands of online marketing ideas you can use to market your business. By creating the right mix of marketing activities, you can narrow down your focus to the ones that generate the best results for your business.
In this post, you’ll find some core elements and a list of best Kitchen and Bath Remodel business marketing ideas to get you thinking of all the ways you can use to promote your small business. Let’s have a look at them:
Basic Sources to Market Your Small Business
Here are some of the core sources that you’ll use to create awareness about your brand online:
- Website – Creating a professional looking website is the most important online assets you can build for your Kitchen and Bath Remodel business. This is the place where you tell people about who you are, what you do, what you sell, why they should choose you, and how they can get in touch with you.
- Blog – Writing blogs is a great way to create awareness about your business. It’s almost free and can help you to increase your website’s visibility in the online world.
- Email Campaigns – Email marketing is one of the most popular ways of advertising your business because it generates the highest ROI as compared to all other means of marketing. It’s a free, easy, and scalable way of communicating with your new as well as existing customers.
- Search Engine Optimization – SEO is all about optimizing your business website for search engines so that you can get targeted traffic to your website. It all depends on choosing the right keywords, writing unique content, communicating with similar businesses, and creating the best user experience on your website.
- Social Media Accounts – Building your business profiles on social media like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn is another great way to find customers for your business. If your business focuses on a particular local area, Facebook is the best platform to advertise your business in that specific area. Schedule your content, post it regularly on social media, and answer your follower’s queries to increase engagement.
Top 10 Marketing Ideas for Kitchen and Bath Remodel Businesses
1. Build an Identity for Your Brand
In order to make your business look and sound professional, you should create a consistent brand identity. Brand identity includes an attractive brand name, great logo, good design, and high-quality aesthetics.
Remember, brand refers to feelings and emotions that people experience when they hear your business name. So, never compromise on your basic brand identity because it can make or mar your entire marketing expression.
2. Identify Your Target Audience
Before you dive into marketing strategies, first and foremost is to know who your customers are. What are the pain points of your customers? How can your product/service solve their problem? Be very clear with the answers to these questions.
If you fail to answer such basic questions for your business, no matter whatever marketing strategy you use, it’s going to fail eventually. When you are not targeting the right people, stop what you are doing and figure that out first, so you don’t lose money.
3. Build Your Network
LinkedIn is a great way to make yourself known and build connections with similar industry groups. You can add network connections, join groups, participate in conservations, send personalized messages, share ideas, and write blogs to build a network. People openly refer clients and projects to each other in LinkedIn groups. Thus, you can make your business stand out by building real and invaluable relations with people that are interested in the same niche and trust your brand.
4. Write SEO-Optimized Content on Your Website
No matter how far advanced marketing gets content will always be king. There’s no substitute or alternative when creating unique and engaging content for your audience.
Always write valuable content with the pure intention of educating your audience on your website. While writing a great piece of content, make sure to follow SEO guidelines so that your content can appear in search engines too. If your content gets ranked at the top of the search engines, you can get unlimited organic traffic from people that are already interested in the work you do.
5. Claim Your Listing on Google My Business
For any business, the biggest challenge is building a presence on Google. If you want to appear in local search results, you need to claim your business listing on Google My Business. When people find your business on Google, it builds credibility because they feel that you are being endorsed by Google itself. So, if Google can trust your business, they can do it as well.
Google uses your business listing and other data to answer the queries of people that are related to your business. For example, if you have registered yourself on Google My Business and someone searches Kitchen and Bath Remodel services within the area you are targeting, Google will suggest your business to them by displaying it in search results. Thus, always claim your listing on Google My Business so that your potential customers can contact you.
6. Create & Share Videos on Social Media
Visual content is getting the most attention these days. People are more interested in watching videos over reading blogs. To keep up with this trend and take advantage of it, create videos that showcase what you do.
It’s not necessary to spend a lot of money on creating a good video for your business. Just install a free tool that allows you to create animated or general videos. Be creative with the script and create short videos around different topics that belong to your business. Share these videos on social media as well as on your blog to get the attention of your potential customers.
7. Experiment with Photos and Infographics
Infographics are highly powerful marketing tools because they are eye-catching and quickly grab the attention of people. They are easy to understand and people love to share and save them for their memory. The best thing is you do not need to empty your wallet to create high-quality Infographics and photos for your business. There are tons of free online websites that you can use to create amazing Infographics without spending even a penny.
8. Optimize Your Website for Mobile Devices
Most of the Google searches are made using mobile devices. If your website is not mobile-friendly, it will create a bad impression on users and you will surely miss great opportunities to get sales. Make a clean and easy-to-navigate website so that users can easily find what they are looking for on your site.
Remember, you don’t have to be tech-savvy to create a great user experience for your website on mobile devices. You can use CMS platforms and install plugins that will easily optimize your site for mobile devices. A mobile-optimized website is also beneficial for SEO because it is one of the important factors to improve your search engine rankings.
9. Offer Discounts, Giveaways, and Incentives
If someone is visiting your product or service, chances are they are willing to purchase it. So, never be afraid to offer free trial or discounts on your product. These tactics not only create a buzz around your business but also increase your chances of getting sales.
It’s a good marketing tactic to host small giveaways, provide coupons, and offer incentives when people show interest in your business. In today’s marketing era, people are more comfortable buying something that they have already experienced.
10. Create Engaging Landing Pages
A landing page is a single page that meets a specific target. It is used to drive visitors towards a conversion by making them perform some type of call-to-action (CTA). For generating referrals, leads, and sales, designing a killer landing page is important.
The ultimate goal of a landing page is to tempt users so that they can click on it. To do so, the design, as well as the text, on the landing pages should be clean, precise, and simple. The buttons on the page should stand out against its background. If you want to save time, you can design professional landing pages by using existing templates that are available online.